Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify promo not working

Spotify promo not working

I ordered Spotify Premium using the $9.99 special for 3 months, but it says that Im going to be charged in a month. Please help!

8 Replies

Isnt this the **bleep**ing help section? Why hasnt a Spotify rep helped yet? I dont need this frustration...either honor your promo or refund me..but dont keep ignoring me

I got the same problem and cant find the answer anywhere

3IhybLFzzAo.jpg

Oh yeah, they are ignoring me on Twitter, too

same thing...

If u get to know something , tell me please

I think Spotify is sending us all a very strong message telling us they dont value us as customer and don't want to provide customer service. Thats what message people get when a company completely ignores and neglects customers. I'm sorry to hear others are being ignored.

I have the same issue almost 3 years of extra 9.99 charges. How do we get our money back. Spotify is a big scam. I cannot get a hold of anyone

@ShawnBwireless @crazywol @Msurtel

Welcome to the Community. We are fellow Spotify users that may help you, but for specific account issues like yours, you need to contact customer support.

The best way to contact them is through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Be sure to double check your email address in your profile page first.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts