Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify registration error

Spotify registration error

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.
Plan
premium
Country
New Zealand

Device
iPhone6s
Operating System
iOS 12.2

My Question or Issue
My account is nmsty. I bought the 50% off spotify from spark. It worked for 4 weeks and then I had to renew it. I didn’t turn on the auto renew so I had to start the new plan on spotify. I recieved the text which gave me the link to register. I did what it told me to do and it said it will work. I checked the spotify app and it was still on the free account. I tried to register again and it said the same, ‘it will work’ or something like that. I checked it again and it didn’t turn up as the premium version either. I tried a third time and then it appeared as a error. I tried again a couple times and it said the same error. Could you please help me solve this problem ? Thanks.

14D6EFA0-2C07-43B8-B18F-A3DA881EACA5.png
3448E840-BC8D-4F7E-9F90-0A7133BBFEC7.png
4 Replies

Hey @nmst.. I’ve searched for old posts and found this (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Changing-to-Spotify-Premium-through-Spark-NZ/m-p/1462533?c...)

note: I don’t know why but the link shortcut is not working. 

If that link doesn’t solve your problem you could try to send a message in Spotify Social Medias, they answer and solve the problem very fast.

Hi, my account is nmsty. I had looked what you suggested me tor do but I
can’t cancel because my account is the free one right now. I already paid
the premium and the spark app also say I’m using the premium one. I tried
to register couple more times and it still say error.

Could you help me solve this problem please?

@nmsty ** I'm sorry, I was at the bus when I worote your username!

As I said, you could try to use the SPOTIFY SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook or Twitter) Send them a message and they will help you directly. 

Hey there @nmsty,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Since you mention that the Spark app shows you as a Premium user, we'd first recommend making sure that you're logged in to the right Spotify account. You can check if you have additional Spotify accounts and how to access them by following the steps in this Spotify Answer

If you're having troubles locating all your accounts, we'd suggest giving the steps another try on a desktop device.

Once you've accessed the right account, you can follow the steps provided by your phone provider to renew your subscription. There's some additional information on this here or here

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with 🙂 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts