Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify says I'm offline and wont log on

Spotify says I'm offline and wont log on

Suddenly Spotify says I'm offline and wont log on...error 404. Any ideas ? I love paying for somthing I can't use

16 Replies

Yes, me too. Spotify says it's Offline, it won't log in, just spins and spins. 

Windows 7 64-bit. Spotify Version 0.8.3.222.g317ab79d

Me too. And their service status says everything is OK...

I am also getting the same error and I am a paid subscriber.

Same here on mobile only, desktop seems to work just fine

my mobile and desktop both say I'm working offline when I'm not

Same here. I go to log in this morning and my work laptop is offline. I check my phone which is on a 3G connection and that too is offline. Just for kicks, I remote desktop into my home computer and yep, you guessed it, offline. What annoys me is that the spotify site says the service is running fine when it clearly is not.

I too am getting the same message and it will not surprise me that we all will stilll be charged on our cards because we as a consumer are constantly takin advantage of by companies such as "Spotify" I have recently learned Pandora does the same type of pay service !!!!!b Definatly time to look into something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotify now say they are having problems with the service...tell me about it

I don't think its been down for long, give them a break! its generally rock solid for me. All cloud based company have some type of downtime

Same here. Win 7 and mobile both are saying offline.. For now I'm going to switch to something else, but I wish that Spotify would've been more proactive with notifying customers that things are b0rken.. 😕

Seems to me it didn't take them more than 15mins to acknowledge the problem

i can't log on,i'm a paid subscriber why doesn't work,it say offline.

@LordBaffo - then maybe you can show me where that "announcement" is.. I see nothing on the announcements page, see nothing on my client or anywhere else on the Spotify.com main page. I'm not talking about responding ad hoc to an individual user, I'm talking about telling everyone that there may be an issue.

There's also a nice 'Service Status' link on the Help Page...

They also annouce on their Twitter page. If the client can't connect, then it wouldn't have a way to tell you the annoucement 🙂

https://twitter.com/#!/spotify

Suggested posts