Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify section not showing in timeline

Spotify section not showing in timeline

Hello!

I have a problem with my shared music. I have enabled everything and I only see the music in the "recent activity" section. I have enabled too the Spotify section in the timeline but it not appears.

And when I ho to More > Spotify on the top of the new timeline, they say: No activity to show.

Whats wrong? :S Help! I'm going crazy T_T

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have you recently got the new "redesigned" timeline? 

If so, I have noticed that Spotify content is no longer being displayed on the timeline, I have contacted Spotify about it who said the issue was due to changes on Facebooks side so I am guessing its down to Facebook. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, I have the new facebook but my friend have it too and he have the Spotify section in the timeline... :S

Just checking mine out, I do appear to have a "Recent Activity" box again , which shows what I am currently listening to however it is pretty far down on the left!

Peter

Peter

I know, but what I want Spotify section that my friend have in the new timeline, like this:

http://www.hotimg.com/direct/mgjHpRE.png

And I activate the Spotify section in settings, but doesn't shows:

http://www.hotimg.com/direct/P3yu2zc.png

thanks

Strange! That section is definitely showing on my timeline too. Is your Spotify account new or anything (or only just connected to Facebook for the first time)? 

Peter

Peter

No! This is my spotify account for years and I connected the facebook long time ago :S

Suggested posts