Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify shows my full name & picture after disconnecting from Facebook

Spotify shows my full name & picture after disconnecting from Facebook

I have accidentally connected my facebook to my spotify account. I don't have a pc or a mac currently so I had to disconnect them via facebook (I revoked Spotify's permissions) yet on my phone I still see my full name and picture. I have opened a separate account, not with a Facebook and this is really upsetting.

Help please??
6 Replies

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can make sure it is no longer linked for you. Any changes to profiles can take up to 24 hours to take effect too.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Have done that, thank you. Is it possible to check if the other users still see my name rather than my user name? 🙂

If your username is "enlightenight" then it is still showing your real name and picture.

Peter

Oh. Thanks for checking!

@user-removed - Just wanted to let you know I just picked this up again and your account is now no longer showing any Facebook details.

Enjoy your music! 🙂

Peter

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Disconnected Facebook from my spotify account and it still shows my picture and name.

Please remove this from my account. It's giving me a headache trying to solve this. I don't want my followers to see my picture!!!!!

Thank you

Suggested posts