Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify still thinks im in Spain

Solved!

Spotify still thinks im in Spain

I know this question has been asked many times but i havent found an answer that fixes my problem and i dont have the time to go sifting through hundreds of threads to find it. I was recently studying in Barcelona, Spain for a semester. I purchased spotify premium recently after returning home and spotify has worked fine on both my phone and the Mac OSX side of my computer. however i run bootcamp due to certain programs i use in school and at work, but spotify will not work when i am running windows. when i open spotify on my windows side of my computer, it says that my country does not match the one set in my profile. not only have i been home for months and my computer's IP address says that i am in Washington DC, but my spotify account online says that i am registered for the US. at work and school i always use windows so if i am unable to get spotify to work on my windows side, i dont know why i am still paying for premium. If anyone knows anything that could help i would greatly appreciate it! I need my tunes man

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No more than a minute after i posted this one of my friends said they had the same problem. although i had closed and updated spotify, i never actually signed out of it....so i signed out right now and signed back in.....magic it works. stunned

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

No more than a minute after i posted this one of my friends said they had the same problem. although i had closed and updated spotify, i never actually signed out of it....so i signed out right now and signed back in.....magic it works. stunned

Suggested posts