Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stops

Solved!

Spotify stops

Hi. I got this unlimited version and after about 15 minutes I have to restart spotify again. What's wrong? Spotify use to work perfectly after last update.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there Kangmi!

Welcome to the Spotify Community! 

First off, what is the specific issue that forces you to restart Spotify. Also, what client are you using? Windows, Mac, iOS, etc.

Cheers. -Grayson

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there Kangmi!

First off, what is the specific issue that forces you to restart Spotify. Also, what client are you using? Windows, Mac, iOS, etc.

Cheers. -Grayson

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST

@Grayson wrote:

Hey there Kangmi!

Cheers. -Grayson

Hi Grayson and thanks.

Well, music just stops. And I have to restart spotify to continue. I got Windows 7 but I don't beleave it's that what couses the problem. It could something to do with my USB audio interface, well I think it's only possible reason. I could try to drop my volume level and see if it helps.

Well, no use. Reason must be in spotify itself. Funny, everything seems work perfectly before facebook came along. When it's cheap it's crap.

Hi

I'm getting this problem, Spotify just stops, no error message, time bar doesn't move and pause/play doesnt do anything. i can still browse spotify but can't get anything to play.

I can get it to work again by signing out and logging back in again. I get about 3 songs then it stops. it seems to be that it stops when you'd  get a spotify advert.

Nothing has changed on my computer from when it did work. I am using windows 7 professional.

@Mason8ah wrote:

Hi

I'm getting this problem, Spotify just stops, no error message, time bar doesn't move and pause/play doesnt do anything. i can still browse spotify but can't get anything to play.

I can get it to work again by signing out and logging back in again. I get about 3 songs then it stops. it seems to be that it stops when you'd  get a spotify advert.

Nothing has changed on my computer from when it did work. I am using windows 7 professional.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try a clean reinstallation of the client and see if that helps? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts