Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify taken money from credit card without my permission

Spotify taken money from credit card without my permission

I cancelled your service. I havent had any money on my debit card but the VERY DAY that I get 20$ added as a gift from a family member you took the money out. I DEMAND A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can be reached at <<SNIP>>

John Tapley

[Edit: Snip-Phone/Email(Privacy)-Peter]

6 Replies

11/27/2013 SPOTIFY USA   Pending -$9.99  

Hey @effingreat !

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. I'm going to hide your personal details from the previous post, it is never a good idea to post personal information such as your phone number on a public internet forum. 😉

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Visa card number ends in 1611

I already did that. I am not going to wait around while it was instantly taken from my account. This is absolutely ludicrous!!!! The transaction needs to be cancelled RIGHT NOW so I can enjoy Thanksgiving!!!! HAVE YOU PEOPLE NO HEART?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Unfortunately, billing issues especially refunds have to be dealt with by the customer service team via email.

There is not much else community support can do apart from get you in touch with them (like you already have done). 

Don't worry if you have got in touch and replied to the automated email someone will get back to you as soon as they can. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Worst customer service EVER!!!!!

Suggested posts