Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify takes double payment

Spotify takes double payment

I have premium family account for a long time. Two or three weeks before my credit card changed so spotify cannot take payment from that card. My premium suspends. And so i change payment card. Spotify cannot take payment from the new card. After that i change payment card to first card with new last use time and cvs. Now spotify takes payment both of cards.  I cannot find how to delete my credit card information and i'm getting crazy. 

I'm about to close spotify account and start using youtubemusic.

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Operating System

(Android , Windows 10)

1 Reply

Hey there @snnttldb

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We charge each Premium plan once per month and it's unusual to spot an unexpected charge.

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have activated Premium on two separate accounts. If you're being charged the prices for both Premium Family and regular Premium, this would most probably be the case. 

No worries, simply head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts. This way you'll find if a second account of yours is being charged. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Suggested posts