Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify to SFR

Spotify to SFR

You really make it difficult to use your services....

I had a premium account (for use with Sonos).  I took out a carrier (SFR) option.  My original account is now a free account and I have absolutely no idea on how to log in with my SFR account.  My mobile number and password do not work.  Please help.

Regards,

Andrew

4 Replies

No response to my email, no response here.  Oh well, its been fun, but I'm not paying for a "premium" service I cannot use.

Hi Alarm_man - So you're right, your account is now on our free service. You can upgrade via SFR at any time. 

All you need to do is contact SFR with your username (this can be found on your overview page): https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Hi Meredith,

I have currently a Spotify Premium Account. I have also a SFR account ("formule carré") and was thinking to opt for Spotify Premium through this SFR account.

How can I make sure (i) I will not loose all my playlists that are currenlty on my Premium Account and (ii) will not get invoice twice for the same period ?

Many thanks for your help.

Alex 

@Lighter wrote:

Hi Meredith,

I have currently a Spotify Premium Account. I have also a SFR account ("formule carré") and was thinking to opt for Spotify Premium through this SFR account.

How can I make sure (i) I will not loose all my playlists that are currenlty on my Premium Account and (ii) will not get invoice twice for the same period ?

Many thanks for your help.

Alex 

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you want to move your account from a rolling monthly Spotify subscription over to a partner payment system, you need to cancel your current premium, which you can do from your online account, your account will remain on premium for all of the time you have already paid for. Once your account reverts to Spotify free, you just need to get in touch with SFR and give them username which is on the page linked to above and they can then re-upgrade you to premium on their systems.

Its a little bit of a pain since they can only upgrade your account when it is on free, so you need to wait for one subscription to end before starting the other!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts