Spotify took my money.. but didn't upgrade.

Spotify took my money.. but didn't upgrade.

mo0kid
Casual Listener

I entered my NUS card details and it said there was a problem... I tried a couple of times and gave up.. checked my bank and they have taken the money ok, but have not activated my Premium.. What is going on?

4 Replies

Bearfootrecords
Community Legend

Hi @mo0kid thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Could you possibly try logging out of the app and signing back in to see if that works? 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

mo0kid
Casual Listener

No that hasn't worked.

mo0kid
Casual Listener

Is there not some kind of live chat here... I'm just getting dumb private messages about 'badges'.

Bearfootrecords
Community Legend

last suggestion would be to clear web browser cache or try opening Spotify in incognito browsing to see if that has any effect. If not then reach out to Spotify Care through this contact form, facebook or twitter.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

SUGGESTED POSTS