Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify took my money over time.

Spotify took my money over time.

Hi, i am Alessandro.

I love spotify, but for some reasons i dont wanna be anymore a premium user because i dont have time for listen so much music anymore.

My premium versione expired at the begin of november, and after 2 weeks of harrassing me with

"we dont want to lose you! renews spotify premium!"

Spotify on 11 november  2015 at 22:54   sent me the message  "LAST WARNING, if you dont pay us, you will lose premium"

Ok, 2 days means 48 hours right?

so AFTER 13 november 2015 at 22 :54 and for be precise on 14 november at 11.51  i put money back on my prepaid card that was empty for buy something i want.

NOW, i discover that spotify renews himself  automatically, against my will on 14 november at 22.54 ..... 3 DAYS LATER. not 2 as mentioned in the email.

WHY? WHY? i had to buy something important today and i dont have the money on the card for finish the transaction.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK and some kind of excuse cuz IM LOSING TIME AND TIME ITS MONEY.

I'm really pissed off.  PLZ reply 

1 Reply

Hello and thanks for posting in the community!

Spotify does indeed renews automatically, which is why you need to cancel your subscription if in any case you want it to end. I recommend to contact Spotify so that a member of the staff can see if you can be refunded by following this link, following right steps and pressing green  "I still need help" button.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts