Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify username displays when account is linked to Facebook.

Solved!

Spotify username displays when account is linked to Facebook.

Plan

Free

Country

United States of America

Device

(iPhone 6s, iPad Mini, 2 Desktop Computers)

Operating System

(iOS 12.2, iOS 9.3.5, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

My Spotify account shows my username on spotify (rocco.davis) even though it says it is linked with Facebook. 

I linked my Facebook account to Spotify about a year ago and the name and profile picture haven't changed to match Facebook.  I have friends who have Spotify and Facebook linked and they had no problems when it linked and it shows the correct information. 

I have tried doing my own research on the problem and all I have concluded is either relog into Facebook or uninstall spotify off all your devices and log back in and the issue would be fixed.  I have tried this many times and I still have had no luck.

I have also tried messing with the privacy and access settings on both Spotify and Facebook and I have had no luck at all and I would really love help on this issue as I hate my old username being displayed all over my Spotify account on all my devices.

Thanks,

Rocco

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @roccoadavis,

thanks for posting in the community !

Please check this great help article by @Guido, which refers to the exact issue you're having.

If it still doesn't help, reply back to the post and i'll jump back in to help 😃

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @roccoadavis,

thanks for posting in the community !

Please check this great help article by @Guido, which refers to the exact issue you're having.

If it still doesn't help, reply back to the post and i'll jump back in to help 😃

Suggested posts