Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify will only allow me to play radio stations

Spotify will only allow me to play radio stations

I just recently downloaded spotify on my iPhone 5 it will only let me log in through Facebook and not with an email. I am wanting to get the premium spotify and pay the monthly fee and be able to play any music at any time. Can someone please help me with this? I'm only able to play the radio stations right now.
5 Replies

Hi Lmjohnson - When you joined Spotify it was via your Facebook rather than an email address. Your log in details should be your FB email + FB password. Were you looking to make a new account via your email?

Of course, you can upgrade your account no matter how it's opened. Just head over to your subscription page to get started on Premium. 

Heres a Tip

If You ever used spotify with facebook on ur pc then on mobile its gets worse becuase once sign in on ur mobile the only thing u can do is to hear the radio and if u are in a different state then u cant mostly do ANYTHING Radio Is Only For USA AND IM FROM USA SO This might help or hey U Can Always Upgrade to premuim and hear unlimmted music

or u can always use Slacker Radio and get premuim for a month for 10 buck for iphone its better and great

Thank you Meredith. I upgraded to premium and entered a card number. What do I need to do now to be able to play whatever I want? On the ap I downloaded a few days ago that was free from the iPhone ap store is still saying I'm not a premium user. But I am probably not doing something right.

@Lmjohnson wrote:
Thank you Meredith. I upgraded to premium and entered a card number. What do I need to do now to be able to play whatever I want? On the ap I downloaded a few days ago that was free from the iPhone ap store is still saying I'm not a premium user. But I am probably not doing something right.

Hey! 🙂

If your account is showing as premium on your online overview but your app is not recognising it, I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts