Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't let me delete my account!

Spotify won't let me delete my account!

I wanted to change my username because I made my account when I was young and stupid but Spotify does not have that option so I opted for deleting my account so I can start a new one with my old email. I searched up ways on how to delete a Spotify account and the main result was clicking on "Help" on the top right corner of the page for you to find a "delete" option for your account. When I went to the Spotify page and clicked on the "Help" option(multiple times), it would just keep going back to an "Error 404", regardless of what device or browser I used. Spotify won't let me delete my account!!!

4 Replies

I can't seem to get the help page to work either... I've tried various different ways (windows, mac, chrome, safari) and nothing works....

Seems odd that they've disabled the Help link

This is the message I get on every attempt;

This support.spotify.com page can’t be found

No webpage was found for the web address: https://support.spotify.com/?_ga=2.75358034.1350520429.1570114067-29864784.1569852848

HTTP ERROR 404

Hey @user-removed, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts