Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't let me log in

Solved!

Spotify won't let me log in

This is on the mobile app and when it tells me to log in I put in my email and password and then it tells me "there is already an account with this email" and I know I am in the log in section not the sign up section so why would it be saying this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @vpomart! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound quite right.

Have you tried to use your username instead of your email address in the login process?

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

26 Replies

It won't let me log into the android or apple app, but it let's me log in on a browser. I've tried rebooting and uninstalling, but it still won't work. I've changed my password and I've even deleted an extra space after my log in. I've tried to log in using the same password about 30 times. NOTHING WILL WORK PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Marked as solution

Hey @vpomart! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound quite right.

Have you tried to use your username instead of your email address in the login process?

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

SOLUTION:
I tried using my username instead of my email and it worked!!! It's confusing because it says "sign in with email," so that's what I did. It should have said "sign in with username"!!!

Thank you Nico!!#

You're welcome !

Peace

What if you don't remember your user name. Can you get it re sent???

Hey @Jacqui3! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Try to use the username that you've here in the board. ^^

Peace

I won't let me log in
username Mrlopez
E-mail mrlopezarce@gmail.com

I have an account but all of a sudden my app stopped working on my iPhone. I reinstalled it and it now won't let me log on even though I know my details are correct. I just freezes...confused and annoyed as I pay for a service I'm not getting 😞

I did what you said to do but it still says the same thing I have reinstalled the app already, cleared the app, changed me password, and have logged In on my laptop 3 separate times 

This doesn't work for me. When I log in, the charts and things I had on "library" are gone.

I don't remember mu user name

It keeps saying "already have an account with this email" when I try to log in. It acts like I'm trying to create a new user and I'm not. It lets me log in online like the website but not the app

My app was deleted then I re downloaded it and now I'm trying to log in using my Facebook like I had it but it won't let me Log in just keeps saying error 404

It won't let me log in I've used both username and email it won't work

Every time I go to log in I put my email and my password in correctly but a small message pops up saying spotify is having difficulties and to try again later. The next day I tried again and the same message popped up. my account is premium but there's no point in paying if I can't use it. 

Yet

i tried that no response either

One day it was logged out and wont let me in anymore on just my phone

Suggested posts