Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't let me purchase premium.

Spotify won't let me purchase premium.

Hello,

I have been using Spotify for a very very long time, and now I am having this trouble , this is quite ridiculous. 
Spotify simply won't let me purchase premium. Even though much revenue can be generated, I just do not understand these ridiculous country limitations even for those who want to pay to use their services.

Here is my problem:
I have a US paypal account, I have Paypal balance. and when I try purchasing the account, it keep saying:

"This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

And then I tried the direct card method,I used to do this method before, Now i am getting the error message, 

"It looks like your card is from a non-Spotify country."

And I am quite desperate, I really need Spotify in my life.
So here is the thing I am willing to do, I am willing to transfer cash or do whatever it takes , so please can someone show me a method to buy premium.

I know the gift card method of ridciulous pay exists, I want recurring payments. And I am not sure whether gift card method is eligible for the promotions and family plans.

Can someone please enlighten me on these matters. I really really need Spotify.

1 Reply

@1116995534

Where are you located? Does Spotify has officially launched there?

Your paypal should work. You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts