Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't let me sign up for premium

Solved!

Spotify won't let me sign up for premium

I've been using my free trial, and it's about to expire. I want to give spotify my money, and pay for premium, and it won't let me. I go to the payments screen, and fill out all the CC info. When I press submit, it takes me a screen that says,

"You need to enable Javascript in order to proceed through the purchase flow."

Javascript is enabled. I've tried this in Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. I've tried fresh installs and with no addons/extensions setup and installed. Same message on every computer. I want to give you my money. Why are you making this so ridiculously difficult?

28 Replies

Curiously, Click-To-Flash in Safari seems to cause problems too? I couldn't register for premium either; when I removed Click-To-Flash it started working? I don't understand how it could interfere if there's no flash on the registration page, but there you go.

as said previously turn off all your add ons then it works ...turn it all back on after ...your adblocker is prob most likey cause

Yep, I found out that my adblock plus was the culprit!

Ive tried almost all of these solutions and spotify is still failing to unerstand i have javascript... any other ideas?

Same here. I´ll get no Error Message, after Paypal the Website starts new. No Premium for me, no money for Spotify.

If you have an ad-block addon such as adblock plus or ublock you will get this error. Try disabling the addon or whitelisting spotify.com

Same here, totally ridiculous spotify. Fix this! !

This is so stupid. I can't believe how difficult it is to renew my account with Spotify.

I do like the irony of disabling the ad-blocker, so that I can pay Spotify to stop playing their Ads.

Marked as solution

thanks

Suggested posts