Premium

Country

Germany

Device

iPhone SE, Microsoft Surface Book

Operating System

iOS 12, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When trying to play ANY song by artist HILLSONG WORSHIP, Spotify will show an alert message "Spotify kann dies zurzeit nicht abspielen. Wenn sich die Datei auf deinem Computer befindet, kannst du sie importieren. " / "Spotify can't play this title. If the file is on your pc you can import it."

I have a premium account and Spotify does not indicate that this title is missing. Other people i asked don't have this problem.

I did reinstall spotify on my pc > did not help.

The issue is the same on all plattforms (iOS, Windows App, even in Browser).

Skizze.png
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Do you have to opportunity to try a different account on your devices? Perhaps one form a friend or family member. That way we can find out if it's account related. If a different account work, it might be that something is up with your account. In that case, would you mind creating a new account to see if that solves the issue?

No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You’ll be able to visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

Don't forget to replace username with your own username. Oh and by the way, If you want to use the same email address for your new account, you'll have to close your old account. You'll have 7 days to visit your old account and find your music there. You’ll also need to cancel your subscription on your old account, in case you have a Premium account.

We hope you'd like to try this! It's a lot quicker than it might seem. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

This is not the solution I was hoping for. 

Spotify should be able to fix this. 

It's like going to the workshop with a broken car and asking them to fix it and instead they ask you to buy a new one. 

Anyhow I will go with this solution. 

This is horrible customer service! For being one of the best music streaming services Spotify should be able to fix this without making us make a new account this has happened several times to me!

Suggested posts