Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't return my money back

Solved!

Spotify won't return my money back

I cancelled my Premium suscription without having it used. I have sent several emails asking for a refund as their policy in the UE allows a refund if the suscription is canceled within 15 days and the user has not "used" the suscription.

I had no response of any of the emails.

As consequence, I gave order to my bank to cancel the operation so that THEY return the money back and also I filed a formal complaint in my local institution.

I just posted so that you were aware, I'm certainly not giving a single cent to this company in the future.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Your case should now be resolved.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hey @charlie01 

I have responded to your support request. I shall await your response 🙂

Marked as solution

Your case should now be resolved.

MattSudaSpotify Star

I attempted to cancell my account the FIRST time on 10/2/14 and I'm still getting charged TWICE a month for 9.99 to my credit card and because of which have encountered late fees on my credit card I barely use... I am fed up with this and want a refund of all charges from my first time trying to cancell as well as any late fees charged to my credit card because of your 'service' my first case number was 01868687.

I have paid for premium and I'm yet to receive this,this has become very time consuming and there seems to be a lack of urgency,with

lots of automated emails apparently sent,but I'm yet to receive one and no they're not in the junk!

I have yet to get my refund back! Its almost 13 days now and all i get from Spotify is basically they are working on it! I am so sick of these issues getting side stepped! I don't see why it is so hard to refund my money! I paid for the gift card it was never delivered and I never received a receipt! This is the worst service i have ever seen and all i get for the repeated emails I have sent to their customer service is oh well the right people have been notified and are working on it. Who are the right people and why does it need worked on?? you have my info and I sent all the info you asked for!! I was promised by Spotify that the money would be returned in 5 days!! Found out that was not the truth. It would be different if they would have been proactive and told me something like Hey sorry but this is the problem and here is what we are going to do to fix it but nope all i get is hey we are working on it we will let you know something when we feel like it. Worst service ever!

I canceled my premium today and still being charged. Why cancel when you gonna charge me still? And my spotify is still premium. My card was just charged today.

Suggested posts