Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't show premium

Spotify won't show premium

I was asked to upgrade to premium so I ended up giving in and paying 10.00 dId I get premium? no! on either my android or iPhone. It still shows I'm on free. I uni stalled the app and still no..I logged out and nothing even I sent 2 emails and no response!!! do not subscribe to spotify they are theives they won't even answer me..I'm going through my bank and I will twitter how disgusted I am..I was at a party and it never worked..... They aren't capable of running a streaming service there are better services out therw
17 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Do you have an 8 digit case number? I can escalate your issue to the staff.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

02507021 are you going to respond..why do spotify ask for reference as soon as you prove you have one they ignore you...

What a joke

Hey @Darren180913 

I've escalated the case for you to our tech wizzards, someone will get to you soon!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Your case number has been sent to support. It is currently the weekend, so you might not get a reply until Monday.

Thanks for your patience. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Haha well don't sell premium at weekend if you can't provide it... can I have my money back then until Monday!!!!

Haha well don't sell premium at weekend if you can't provide it... can I have my money back then until Monday!!!! what a rip off...Please note if u buy premium at weekend it won't work and you will have to wait till Monday.... I wonder if other streaming sites are same!!!!

Hi @Darren180913,

Sorry for the delay. Joe has escalated the case for you.

Rockstars are not working for Spotify nor have access to accounts, we just love to help others with issues. We would love to solve this for you, but we can't.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Sorry for the trouble! Premium usually activates instantly. There is currently a problem with activation right now it seems.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hello, 

I did also upgrade to premium but it doesn't work. Can somebody help me? I've tried all the things the guy above here also did.

Thanks 

@CC1805 

Sorry for the trouble! Premium usually activates instantly. There seems to be a delay right now.

Please be patient and try to log out and back in a few times every once in a while to see if it has activated.

You can also contact support:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Already sent an email, and sent a message on Twitter. Does it have any consequences that I verified my payment twice? 

tell everyone..... Spotify is a rip off...we need compensation ..... If I sold something and never delivered I would have to refund why should they be different

99% of the time premium activates instantly.

Today is one of those days that there is a delay (the other 1%)

I hope you understand that sometimes problems DO OCCUR. Nothing is ever perfect.

MattSudaSpotify Star

I have told everyone on facebook.... I've still not been contacted what a rip off.... If you stole 10.00 off someone in street you would be arrested

yea nothing is perfect..... given you a million pound industry what you gonna do to compensate

Suggested posts