Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify, you need more account security

Spotify, you need more account security

Honestly, there's no good excuse to not have more basic security setup for my account. I pay you guys for premium, and the excuse I have seen is that it can be more of a hassle for people? That's really all you got? Make it optional then, quit making up terrible excuses. Any billion dollar company should at the very least offer multi-factor authentication for their paying customers. Extremely disappointed in the service I am getting here and that my account was hacked and had to deal with this just because you don't feel like doing the very basics of I.T. 

Please don't even waste all of our time with your ridiculous change the password and log out of accounts article. 

2 Replies

Hi there @

Thanks for reaching out about this in the community!

Sorry to hear that you've had issues with the security of your account.

There are other users who'd like to see more advanced account protection methods implemented in future updates, you can show your support by heading over to this Idea and adding your +Vote. The more votes an idea gets, the more likely it is to get implemented. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Hope you find this info useful.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I appreciate your not wasting my time like the other posts I have seen. I have done as you said and voted in hopes to see improvement but it's pretty disheartening that post is from 2018 and still nothing in sight...

Suggested posts