Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starbucks Partner Premium

Starbucks Partner Premium

So I just got hired by Starbucks and I'm trying to get my free premium membership but it keeps saying something went wrong, what do I do?
28 Replies

yep, same here! i've been able to use it forever with my starbucks partnership and suddenly it stopped this morning! i'm kind of relieved that i'm not the only one, that means that obviously something happened. if they're no longer partnering then they should let us know! i want premium : '( haha

I am having a problem logging to Spotify since today, I have been a partner since August 2017. I put in all my information correctly, there is no chance I did anything wrong. I have attached a screenshot.

20180302_082236~01.jpg

This is happening to me too... maybe its a glitch in the system?

I'm having the same problem. I called the PCC so hopefully we didn't lose it and it's just a glitch?

I was wondering why all of a sudden this topic became active again!  It’s happening to me too!

IM having the same problem & idk what to do !

same here!

Had no issues until today, get your **bleep** together spoti-**bleep**, not like youre the best streaming service out there.  You are about to lose a lot of business, as us partners getting free premium are huge marketing tools for you.  Your IT line must be god awful if they can't keep a simple framework up ✌

Ive tried so many times, I’ve been working at Starbucks for 3 weeks now and it’s still doesn’t work 😕 not sure but it keeps telling me that something went wrong everything time.

Suggested posts