Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

Solved!
Highlighted

Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

cnshannon37
Casual Listener

I am a Starbucks Partner. We have been provided a free Premium membership to Spotify, however the link I was given "www.spotify.com/starbuckspartners" does not work. Does anybody know how I can redeem my membership? Thank you for your help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 25 people liked this

Re: Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

Adam
Roadie

Hey @cnshannon37 I've just checked and this link should work for you. Enjoy Premium!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.
40 Replies
Solution! 25 people liked this

Adam
Roadie

Hey @cnshannon37 I've just checked and this link should work for you. Enjoy Premium!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.
1 person liked this

cnshannon37
Casual Listener
Thank you so much!

3 people liked this

deannanaeem
I've been trying to get my partner discount for Spotify and the link is not working is there another way for me to get my benefits thank you
6 people liked this

cnshannon37
Casual Listener
Hey, I called PCC and they had me type out the full web address starting with http://www.spotify.com/starbuckspartners i believe
1 person liked this

angelkc

Does anyone know how long the subscription lasts? Is it a year, as long as we are a SBUX partner, or...forever? I would very much like to know. thanks

StringC2

Since they didn't give us an end date or specified length subscription (i.e. a year's subscription to Spotify) it should be as long as you're a partner

13 people liked this

rbrock517
Casual Listener

Hi there, 

I made a booboo... I haven't been using my Spotify account for sometime and forgot that it was setup using Facebook.  So, when I logged in using your link to setup my premium account, it prompted me to login with Facebook, but now I can ONLY login using Facebook..  I'd like to ba able to login manually, but since the original account was setup with a Facebook login, I cannot.  I need to cancel the account, but Spotify is unable to do that while it's hooked to Starbucks premium.  I need to convert BACK to a free account, then setup a new account, THEN hook it up with our partner benefit.  Can you help me in de-premifying my account?

Thank you!

Ryan

23 people liked this

ShebaJr
What do I do? It won't let me join the starbucks premium membership. I'm entering the right numbers, I know my partner number, and it's not too hard to put your last name so I don't know why it won't let me create an account with this subscription.
4 people liked this

dclee1864
I'm having the same issue. Ive tried from my cell, laptop and home computer and still the same issue
SUGGESTED POSTS