Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred Playlist Gone

Solved!

Starred Playlist Gone

Hi,

I just realized that my starred playlist is incomplete. For some reason it saved songs that I added from 12 days ago but all the ones that I've been staring since I got Spotify are gone. I think they're about 70 songs or so. Is there anything that can be done?? Any help at all would be awesome!

Thanks!

160 Replies

hi, my starred playlist disappeared also, i think it was when i was downgraded from premium to free a couple of weeks ago, is it recoverable?

Joe

Marked as solution

Mehjoe - Yours is a little different, I'm popping an email over to you now.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

reinstalled the app, and now the starred songs are there, thanks.

Gregermand

Mine too!! disaster!! what's wrong?? I need them those songs!! Can you please check what is wrong?? did all the step, nothing!

I need those tracks so badly, Im playing them on my friends birthday!!

Please!!

Hey, same issue here.

Use to have almost 2 days worth of music, now I only have 4 hours. :c

I sent a request to support just now though, but this seems like a speedier response.

Hope that's not going to cause any problems. 

Cheers.

Marked as solution

Hey Trappsteg, welcome to the Community.

Here's the missing tracks: trappsteg starred

I'll also close the ticket you sent in via the contact form.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you so much. ❤️

Fixed. 

Hi,

Mine has also gone. I have been logging into Spotify at the office as well as at home, and so my account is spread over a few different computers. 

Marked as solution

Hey abs6392, welcome to the Community.

I've tried restoring your playlists on our end. They should show up again after logging out and in.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Marked as solution

Hi there

I too have lost my starred playlist (there are 28 tracks there now but I had around 100). Could you please restore asap?

Thanks

Joanna

joannasusskind - I've just been into your account. Could you log out and in again, they should be waiting for you.

-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Marked as solution

Hello,

This happened to me lastnight too - I had over 1200 songs I have have 21 😞

Been with you for a long time i don't want to lose my music 😞

My starred playlist also dissapeared about a week ago. Is there anything that can be done? 😞

pcoventry76 - do these look right to you? starred014

kirstyplz - try signing out and in again. Your tracks should be magically restored.

Morning Richard,

yes these are my songs - Why did this happen? Do you know?

Thanks I've starred them all again

Pete

Hello,

my starred playlist disappeared too... it was more than 250 songs.

can I get back that?

Thanks.

pcoventry76 - I'm not sure what causes this, but it's being investigated. Thankfully we are able to recover the lost tracks in most cases.

mimu36 - Log out and in again. Your starred tracks should be back.

Fair enough

Thank you! 🙂

Two days ago i also lost all my starred music i collected over 2 years. Really felt sad about it.

Only a couple tracks where left so i started to recollect. Today again all my starred tracks where gone and again the same couple of tracks left. This afternoon i logged in again and found the tracks i collected yesterday again.

I want my full list back please!

Marked as solution

J3ll3nl - I've just been into your account, they should be back. Just log out and in again.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts