Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred tracks disappearing.

Solved!

Starred tracks disappearing.

Hi!

Almost all of my starred tracks disappeared a couple of days ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows what I should do? I've tried googling it but I didn't find anything helpful. Would be very greatful if anyone could help me!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've just tried something in your account, could you log out and in again? Fingers crossed, those tracks will be sitting there, waiting for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

I've just tried something in your account, could you log out and in again? Fingers crossed, those tracks will be sitting there, waiting for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

All my starred tracks are back, thank you so much! 😄

Wait what did you do? I'm having the same problem? 

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, the tracks just dissappeared from one day to the other.

Just today I was playing my starred tracks and after playing they disappeared

Also if I star an unstarred track in my library it disappears too

HELP

16months - I've just checked your "whiskyboozer" account and everything seems to be in working order. Are you logging in with this username at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yeah still happening try starring an unstarred track it then disappears

Hmm, I'm not too sure what might be going on here. Could you post up a screenshot of where they are disappear from?

Airhorn Enthusiast

All of my starred tracks disappeared again - can you please restore?

Thanks,

Kendra

Hi There,

I'm super new to Spotify (less than 5 days!) and I spent a while last night starring songs, I came on today and they're all gone!  Anything you can do to restore them? 

Should I be making them into playlists instead?

Thanks!

Hey guys 🙂 

If anyone is having issues with starred tracks disappearing, I would strongly suggest you drop an email to Spotify support using this form and they will be able to investigate a little further for you (and also restore if possible!). 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts