Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Start Profile Again From Scratch?

Start Profile Again From Scratch?

Not sure if there's a way of doing this so would appreciate any ideas...

Background:

I've had a Spotify account (logged in from and linked to Facebook) for a few years. I play in a wedding band, so apart from using it to listen to music which I like, I have to use it to listen to (and learn) music which I don't like. So, my Spotify listening profile thinks I have terrible taste and keeps suggesting things to me I don't really want!

Question:

I just upgraded to Spotify Family, so....is there a way of transferring my listening profile and/or all of my playlists to a new profile and just start my own personal, Facebook linked one again from scratch?

I realise I could just log in as a new "me" and start a new profile, but then I wouldn't be able to link that to Facebook? Or can I simply change my Facebook link to the new "me" I created within Family?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

1 Reply

Hi @MaxRiffage, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Yes, the best way to do it is by getting in touch with the Spotify staff - simply drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply.

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts