Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Start a german account in greece after come back nothing works

Start a german account in greece after come back nothing works

I create a account in greece for my own german ears. i like to upgrade a premium version. some difficullties arise cause of sites switches in greek language. anyway it seemed that i have now 2 account a simple and a premium, which i already payed. I travel cause of my work some countrys. In short cut: i can not go in my premium account. Many thinks happend: it looked like that i dont remember my ID name for premium, but i remenber one. also changed password nothing happend. May be used same email for both account? I dont get answer from support... sad...Also i worked for travel agency around europe, have german money account and why pay more for that reason in greece? But i like what spotify offer also for 3 Euro more a month with german moneycard, and already payed. Please let me now how i can reach my payed premiumaccount at spotify. Please answer my.

1 Reply

Hey @munzely123!

We'd recommend you get in touch with us via this contact form

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com.

You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Give us a shout, we'll be happy to help.

Anyk17

Suggested posts