Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starting an Indie label account

Starting an Indie label account

Hi, any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

I currently have a premium personal account but I also run an independent record label and would like to create an account for it. I've got artists who already have their own accounts and some without any account at all. How do I A) Create a label account B)Add the artists who already have their own accounts. C)Create an account for those artists without an account and then add them to the label account.

I've tried on my own but it's just not happening. Thanks in advance for any help!!

1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Regarding the artist pages:

You can manage artist page things (e.g. artist image, artist pick) via Spotify for Artists. You can learn more about this here.
Keep in mind that artist pages are only generated when content is delivered to Spotify, so I'd recommend checking with your aggregator/distributor to make sure that their music is also delivered to Spotify.

Regarding your label profile:
Spotify has introduced a number of features allowing anyone to customize their look on Spotify 🙂
You can now upload a profile image to your profile and brand your playlists with custom artwork. You'll just need to create an account here.

If you’re interested in promoting your brand via Ads on Spotify though, check out spotifyforbrands.com. You can also reach out to the Spotify for Brands team here.

They might be able to help more with specific questions.

Have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts