Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Status of cancelled Movistar Spotify Premium account

Status of cancelled Movistar Spotify Premium account

Hello, I canceled my Movistar Spotify Premium suscription after contact to Movistar but I want to know if the account it's correctly cancelled or not. I want to return to normal premium suscription the next month.

How can I check it?

Thanks.

8 Replies

@RixzZ - You should be able to check your current subscription status on your online overview 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, I can see that the suscription it's activated but I don't know if the next month will expire and I will can return to the normal suscription or no...

@RixzZ I wanted to know what happened after you cancelled your account with Movistar... Did they charged you for still having a Spotify account or did it just stop being a premium account?

Thank you for the reply! 🙂

If you cancel your subscription with Movistar, I would imagine your Premium will end at the next billing period and your account would revert to Spotify free.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I still have that Movistar account (prepaid mobile), and I still have my Spotify premium account paid by Movistar. I tried solve this for months and they didn't do anything, so I desist.

If some day they try to charge me for this months, I'll deny the payment and I'll do a formal complaint.

Yes, same as if you cancel the promotion on Movistar but this didn't happen to me and my account is premium right now, even if I didn't pay since october.

So I have Spotify Premium for free, payed by Movistar. It's his fault.

Hey RixzZ!

From looking at your account, I can see your Premium is still running with Movistar.

I would recommend contacting them about this again, just to ensure you aren't charged for this somewhere down the line. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

I tried a lot of times, directly with Movistar, even through Spotify Support and no one could help me with this.
The Movistar account where I had activated the promotion is prepaid so they don't have any pay details, only can charge on prepaid account and they aren't doing it.

If some day they call me and they have interest in solve this, I will be pleased. Now I tried all I can do and they ignored me.

Suggested posts