Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stefan

Stefan

I´m a 52 year old early - retired guy and I want to listen to Spotify as a Premium consumer. Is it possible to to pay my Premium account as a student do this ?

In my opinion , me , as a  early retired man , I´ve eveb less money as a student, who often live together with parents, also a student has many advantages and allowance by parents.

I have nothing like this and have to pay full money as a Premium cosumer.

I would be very grateful, if I pay just as much for my Premium account as students pay.

1 Reply

Hi there @stezy2020,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I'm glad to hear that you find Spotify an interesting service you wish to have. 

Unfortunately, as different plans are offered to customers around the world, you must be eligible to have them.

This means that for a student to be eligible for a special offer plan he must provide the credentials and proof that he is indeed  a part of some academic instituted.

However, Spotify have created this community to help its users through issues but also to provide an open stage for them to raise their suggestion and thoughts - this is called the "Ideas" section.

I would recommend following the steps provided on this official Spotify answer and to post your idea as you see it.

Furthermore, to clear any doubts behind wetter this truly reaches Spotify or not, please read more about it here.

This is a wonderfull idea, i'm sure the community and other users will add their +VOTE and help to promote it.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts