Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still Waiting on my Google Home Mini

Still Waiting on my Google Home Mini

Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I have already contacted Google and they said it is out of their hands and a spotify issue. Basically I ordered my Google Home Mini on 11/1/18 and Im still waiting on it. It says it shipped and was supposed to arrive 11/23. I did contact google the first week in December to report it as late but they said to keep waiting and orders were very behind. So I did and now here I am without my google home mini. Anyone else still waiting on theirs? Any idea who I should contact to get it resolved? Thanks for any help or advice!
6 Replies

Hey @Ribbon_Parfait,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

In this case, it'd be best to reach out to the folks at Google about this:

- Help center: https://support.google.com/store

- Twitter support: @MadeByGoogle

Keep in mind that that the offer was only for a limited time, while supplies lasted and it has ended. 

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I contacted google and they said they had no control over the promotion because it was a spotify promotion. Any other advice, im really stuck 😞

Try contacting Spotify support on a live chat. If you do that, they are guaranteed to reply.

Hey @Ribbon_Parfait,

Thanks for letting me know.

Unfortunately, the offer has already ended, and the redemption period for Google Home Mini devices has now passed. This means that there's nothing that can be done except waiting and hoping that the shipped Google Home Mini will still arrive.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am also waiting on mine as well. I ordered mine on October 22nd and received the initial email saying it will be delivered between November 11-13. Now that today is November 13, I have checked the update on the delivery and it is set back. However, I have friends and family members to ordered it way after me and already received theirs which is a concept I'm not understanding. Still waiting on my Google Home Mini as well. 

I found my order 10/27 no shipping can’t click on invoice shipping seemed stuck no status so cancelled expecting to be able to renter shipping but nothing! Now i have invoice paid by credit & no way to reactivate order to ship? Seems like BS way to get rid of promo customers fingers pinting at each other cñsssic insurance co. move i’ll be departing spotify if nobody cares there or at Google & never bought on Google so posted paypal as card n that’s got old landline number but my cell is in paypal anyway- ship address is -00% right it never left warehouse nothing on “wait list” or i”item not available” so it cancelled shipment then did t post refund not reinstate my ability to repurchase with voucher so it’s not my error it would never have come n i never got ETA like you that I recall either ot i’d have saved email. Miffed in MA! PeachBlues time to sing blues m say bye bye .. Don’t Think Twice it’s (not) Alright (though)!  

Suggested posts