Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still getting monthly time limit exceeded

Solved!

Still getting monthly time limit exceeded

Spotify keeps notififying me on my Android phone that I've exceeded my monthly time limit and prevents access to music, even though there aren't any time limits any more. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled Spotify two times, but still get the same time limit message. Appreciate advice on how to fix.

Gsanders217

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's the same US (United States) = USA, you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you tell me what is the country showed in your profile?

It's the same as the country showed here?

No, it's not the same. The country code in my Spotify profile is USA. The
IP Precision Data country shows 'US'.

Thanks!
Gsanders217

Marked as solution

It's the same US (United States) = USA, you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Alejandro - Will do as you advise. Appreciate your assistance!

Greg

I'm having the same problem 😞

On desktop all play's fine.

On android i'm getting the montly error message...

Please, could you attach a photo of this error?

Suggested posts