Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still have the 5 plays only after linking to facebook?

Still have the 5 plays only after linking to facebook?

Hi,

Had an account from yonks ago that I connected to facebook recently. In doing so I lost my new account which was created through facebook (not pleased). The new account which was created through facebook let me listen to the same song however many times I liked. My old account, which is now the only account I can log into, won't let me listen to a song more than five times before demanding that I upgrade my account.

I've now disconnected the old account from facebook and have no idea what to do.

If possible I would like my new account back which let me play what I liked.

thanks,

H

1 Reply

Hey hr_smith, welcome to the Community.

I've had a look in our system and can see two accounts. It appears however that when you logged back into your original account and connected that to Facebook, the FB-created account became detached. So I'm afraid it's no longer accessible.

You're free to carry on using your original account however, perhaps upgrading to Unlimited if you wish to get rid of the play cap. The new account would be subject to the same restrictions after six months in any case.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts