Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still haven't received my Chromecast voucher.

Solved!

Still haven't received my Chromecast voucher.

Hi,

I purchased the 3 months of premium on February 24th, and received the notification about taking up to 7 days for a follow-up email with a voucher for the free Chromecast.  It has been more than 7 days now, how much longer should I wait?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @cmorganme

This is something Spotify Customer Team can help and sort out for you. Just get in touch with them via the online form here.

You can also reach them through Twitter. Simply tweet the team @SpotifyCares and they can take a look backstage 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Same here.  I subscribed on 2/20 and still haven't received the voucher.  I have checked my spam/junk folder to make sure it didn't get stuck there.  I contacted support and am waiting for a reply.

Marked as solution

Hey there @cmorganme

This is something Spotify Customer Team can help and sort out for you. Just get in touch with them via the online form here.

You can also reach them through Twitter. Simply tweet the team @SpotifyCares and they can take a look backstage 🙂

I'm happy that Spotify support was quick to reply and send me the voucher.  I'm not happy about needing to contact Spotify support to get it.  It's as if had I not contacted support I wouldn't have received the voucher.

Suggested posts