Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still need help with offline tracks

Still need help with offline tracks

I asked:

When I open my account, I get the message "The offline tracks have expired. You need to login to Spotify to re-activate them".

What do I have to do? I do log into my account every time I use my account. Is there something else I need to do? I really, really need help

The answer I got:

You are required to connect Spotify online at least one every 30 days. This is to ensure that your account details are still in order.

Problem:

I'm online almost all the time, and I still get the same message.... This means that my problem is not fixed.

6 Replies

As the first post clearly states: i still need help with my offline tracks...

Lindacth - Is this a problem on an Android or iPhone?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

No, it is a problem on my computer.

Hmm ok, is your computer set to 'Offline Mode' at all ('File' and 'Offline Mode')? Can you search for music in Spotify at all?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes, I can search for music in Spotify. Everything else works just fine. I usually have my Spotify online, but when I switch to offline, the playlists that I have marked to play offline won't. It's like even if I have turned on the offline-tab, the next time I log in, they are offline again. And the message I get, I get everytime I open my Spotify. But, it doesn't happen with all my offline lists, either, just some of them.

This is quite strange. It appears in your account that your Spotify hasn't updated for a while. Could you try a clean reinstall of your Spotify? A fresh start might be what's needed here. You can get directions here: http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/tech/clean-reinstallation-of-spotify/
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts