Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still not getting My Year In Music 2016

Solved!

Still not getting My Year In Music 2016

I read a post some weeks ago on people not getting their YIM16, but that they were rolling the emails for individual YIM around the 19th or something. I still haven't gotten mine, even though I used Spotify a lot this year, except 3 months of free Google Music Play trial which frankly sucked anyway 😝. Was my short period of inactivity enough to get me to excluded from this feature? I used Spotify way less in 2015 and still got my Year In Music last time.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @slemmuH, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

I'm afraid Spotify won't be sending out any more Year In Music emails, so if you haven't gotten it yet it is very unlikely that you will get it 😞

For those of us who still haven't gotten our emails, there is still at least some hope for us! There is a web app called visualify.io that uses Spotify API to tell you your top artists and tracks from the last month, last year, and your all-time most played music.

Unfortunately, it doesn't include all the fancy statistics such as minutes listened or total number of plays of top artists and songs, but it is certainly better than nothing.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy listening and enjoy the holidays 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @slemmuH, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

I'm afraid Spotify won't be sending out any more Year In Music emails, so if you haven't gotten it yet it is very unlikely that you will get it 😞

For those of us who still haven't gotten our emails, there is still at least some hope for us! There is a web app called visualify.io that uses Spotify API to tell you your top artists and tracks from the last month, last year, and your all-time most played music.

Unfortunately, it doesn't include all the fancy statistics such as minutes listened or total number of plays of top artists and songs, but it is certainly better than nothing.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy listening and enjoy the holidays 🙂

Suggested posts