Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stolen Account

Stolen Account

Someone has stolen my premium account. About 3 days ago i got an email. it says "we changed your email adress on your spotify account. if it wasn't you click a link bla bla bla." I clicked that link and informed Spotify that someone has changed my email adress on my spotify account. I can't take it back. I use spotify on my windows 10 laptop and adroid huawei p10 lite. I live in Turkey. Please help.

2 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

As far as you said you clicked the Link in the Email it normally should have given you the option to change youre email back. As it isn't the case here as it seems and you probably cannot log in to your Account anymore the best thing you can  monentarily to is to contact he Spotify support to ask them to get you your account back.

The Spotify Support can be contacted on Soical Media:

twitter.com/SpotifyCares
https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/

Or as well with the following Link:

support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

Bear in mind that it may take a while since others will be enquiring about the same issue, but they should eventually get to you.

Hey @user-removed,

Welcome to the Community

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the

anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!

If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
I hope this helps!

Suggested posts