Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stolen Spotify account maybe

Stolen Spotify account maybe

I have Premium Family plan subscribed. When I listen to music (Mac OS X app) it is after minute stopped and Spotify note me that the account is used somewhere else.

I checked my Family settings. There is my real family number BUT 4 next emails!!! I cannot remove them. First, I canceled my subscription. But it ends after 2 weeks. How to cancel it immediately? How to remove fake family members? How to create another account and move my music under it? And, how to contact Spotify to report this issue???

3 Replies

Hi @darbic,

If your plan is the Family Plan, then your streaming shouldn't be interrupted by another user. All Family Plan members are independent. I suggest you sign out from all your devices clicking here. You can also reset your password if you think you should.

And here you'll be able to see all the basic actions in the Familu Plan.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I signed out all devices. After signing in back in the application the warning about collateral using my account appears again... I want to change my credentials but I'm using Facebook to logging in. How to change Facebook authenticated  account to a regular one?

Try this contact form:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Then go to Account -- Facebook created account -- I want to use Spotify without Facebook 

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts