Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stolen account/Skradzione konto

Stolen account/Skradzione konto

Hello, today someone exactly [email removed] broke into my account, I have all my data there and a credit card and PayPal, I would ask for help. My email address that was on this account is [email removed].

Regards Dominik Bednarz

Witam, dzis ktos a dokladnie [email removed] wlamal mi sie na konto, mam tam wszystkie moje dane i karte kredytowa i PayPal, prosilbym o pomoc. Moj adres mail ktory byl na tym koncie to [email removed] .

Pozdrawiam Dominik Bednarz

3 Replies

Hey, @Dudusiek -

That's not cool! I suggest following the guide here as soon as possible: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

When you fill out the contact form for Spotify, please mention your own email address(instead of the one from hacked account) so we can send the email to that address.

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

I have already done this from my email and the one on which I set up this account. I am waiting for a response.

Hey, @Dudusiek -

Spotify support usually replies within 24 - 48 hours. Please wait for the reply with your kind patience 🙂

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out. 

Also please make sure to check your spambox, so you won't miss anything.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts