Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stolen phone

Solved!

Stolen phone

I had my phone stolen a while back and since then I've tried to log into my account and it is saying I'm on the freebie!
When I last checked my bank statement, im still being billed cfor premium. My log in and account details remain the same.
Any help please????

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @robertorr-ie

It is always imperative that you change your passwords for all accounts which you're phone had access to. Because you didn't change your password the thief might of gained access to your Spotify account. If you still have access please change your password as soon as possible to prevent anyone apart from yourself having access to your Spotify account.  

Please check your bank statment again and look on your Spotify account to see if you can link each transaction per month.

DO NOT SEND OR SHOW YOUR BANK STATMENT ONLINE!

Let me know if i can be of anymore help.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @robertorr-ie

It is always imperative that you change your passwords for all accounts which you're phone had access to. Because you didn't change your password the thief might of gained access to your Spotify account. If you still have access please change your password as soon as possible to prevent anyone apart from yourself having access to your Spotify account.  

Please check your bank statment again and look on your Spotify account to see if you can link each transaction per month.

DO NOT SEND OR SHOW YOUR BANK STATMENT ONLINE!

Let me know if i can be of anymore help.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Thanks pal! I'm on it!

Hey @robertorr-ie

Keep me updated..thanks. 🙂

Suggested posts