Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stop my spotify premium account i can not use my spotify family

Stop my spotify premium account i can not use my spotify family

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I cant use spotify family because my spotify premium is still working, can you help me? I have contacted kpn and they say that spotify must delete my premium account before i can use my spotify family.

5 Replies

Where can i find the answer to my question?

Hey @Vinniejones007,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community and welcome. 

You'll find the official info regarding how to cancel your existing Premium subscription in this support site article under Didn't work?My plan is associated with a partner

For further help regarding how this can be handled, feel free to get in touch with our folks in the Support team. You can do this by following the steps here, featured in the section called Write to us

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your answer, but i get the account with my mobileprovider and they stopped my spotify premium  but it is still on, i now that because if i go to spotify website i still have premium. I want to connect premium familie with my mobile provider but that is not possible because premium is still activated. I already try to stop my premium, but your way does not work. The spotify website say that i have to connect my provider i already did and they say that spotify has to remove premium. I already have te activation code for premium familie.

I mean contact the provider in stead of connect the provider.

Hi there @Vinniejones007,

Thanks for getting back to us! 

If you've reached out to your mobile provider and they have cancelled your Premium paid through them, you should wait until one month passes since the billing date.

After that your account will revert to Free. When that happens, it will be possible for you to upgrade to Premium Family through the Spotify website (if you want to be the owner). Or you can accept the invite form the plan manager if you're gonna be a member.

Hope that sheds light on the subject. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

Have a nice day!  

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts