Stop spamming account with Premium offers as already premium user

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Italy

Device

Desktop

My Question or Issue

As a Premium member, would be nice to not have this box.

3 Replies

Hey there @Fredrik_Kedduh

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Have you tried disabling the notifications for the Spotify News and Offers? This way you can avoid seeing emails or push notifications on your mobile device letting you know about news, promos and events suitable for you.

If that doesn't help, would you mind sending us a screenshot showing the offers getting displayed to you? Just attach the image to your next response to us. This way we can take a closer look at the issue and assist you.

We'll look out for your reply. 

Hi Ivan,

thank you for the response. Sorry for not being clear in my previous post; I did attach a screenshot, but it does not show.

Can you see the attachment now?

www.spotify.com_it_account_overview_.png

Hey there @Fredrik_Kedduh,

Thanks for adding this screenshot, it was pretty helpful to help us understand better what you're seeing!

In the banner on your account overview, it's possible that you'll see offers we think you might enjoy, or any other relevant actions you'll need to take related to your subscription. This explains why you're seeing this.

There isn't an option to disable these informational banners at the moment. However, if that's something you'd like to see, we'd recommend sharing this in our Idea Exchange so that other Spotify users who would like to see this can add their support and contribute to the discussion around this.

To get started, we'd suggest taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts