Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stopped getting email notifications and never got push notifications

Stopped getting email notifications and never got push notifications

For the past month I stopped getting notifications about new songs added to playlists I follow, new releases by artists I follow etc, on my email. I have the plan for a few months now, and there are no push notifications on my phone either: there never were and they are turned on. I checked the settings in my account and all notifications both for email and push are on.

Concerning my email, I did receive emails from new artists releases, but completely stopped on 26th February.

Can someone help out, please?

Thank you and best regards

0D05F0A0-D566-47C3-BBF7-48A189346FEE.png
FEF4C30D-688B-4E91-A31B-CDDCEB06BD1B.png
82A6426B-9F3C-4A84-BFD3-3255745B9E8D.png
1 Reply

Hi @h_ichimonji

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

First up, we suggest that you make sure the email address registered in your account is the correct one. You can see it on your Account page. Also, we suggest checking that you haven't blocked the messages from Spotify in your email. It's worth checking the spam folder as well.

If this doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you try changing your email address following these specific steps to check if that makes the difference. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts