Premium

Country

Poland

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

On "connected devices" list in the desktop app I found a device called "PS4-821". I don't have PS4 and don't know who can own this device. I also found that feature "Log out from all devices" is not working for PS4 devices. How I can remove this device from my account?

connected_devices.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I finally found a cause. It is PS4 owned by the guy who is renting a room in my flat. I didn't know that he has PS4 earlier. I can play music on his device by "guest mode". He doesn't have access to my account. I didn't know that PS4 has this feature enabled by default.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi @Wigitorax!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. It sounds like someone else may have gained access to your Spotify account. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take.

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you. I tried to log out from my all devices and change my password but this strange PS4 is still logged in into my account. Should I use the last option and contact with the support? Can they logged me out from this strange PS4 device?

Hi again @Wigitorax 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If this unknown device is interrupting your music or you think that someone has gained access to your account, the best option is to reach out to our Support team for further assistance, as @Jose_M mentioned. 

Also, Sony's customer support can help disconnecting PSN accounts from Spotify, since we can't do this from our end. You can get in touch with them here.

If anything else comes up, we'll be right here.

Have a good one.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

I finally found a cause. It is PS4 owned by the guy who is renting a room in my flat. I didn't know that he has PS4 earlier. I can play music on his device by "guest mode". He doesn't have access to my account. I didn't know that PS4 has this feature enabled by default.

Hey @Wigitorax!

I'm glad to hear everything's fine now. Make sure to let me know if you have any other questions and have a nice day 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/18oyq3ocsV8gcp9Ce5zL5v?si=F74F13z-RO2tgITdqg7a7g 

Jose_MSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts