Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Strange account activity on some unknown device.

Solved!

Strange account activity on some unknown device.

Hello. I see some strange device available in my device list.

And someone is playing all time different music + my saved songs are gone and there are different one saved.

I haven't given my spotify acc to onyone. I login with facebook only on my devices. Phone + 2 Pc's.

I have logged out on all devices from web and for now it stopped. But what to do with my songs? I want them all back (.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Xagen

Check that your email address is correct in your profile page (not been altered by someone else) and change the password to a more secure one.

Then, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. They can revert your account to a previous state, with all your music. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Xagen

Check that your email address is correct in your profile page (not been altered by someone else) and change the password to a more secure one.

Then, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. They can revert your account to a previous state, with all your music. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts