Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stranger using my account

Solved!

Stranger using my account

Someone with a phone called "iPhone von Jennifer" has access to my Premium account. She is always listening to music, messing up my playlists and stopping my music. I changed my password and she keeps getting access. Then I changed every password for pretty much everything I do online and logged all devices out of Spotify. She still uses my account. Support doesn't have a choice to submit a request for help on any topic even close to this issue. How can I find out what is going on and how to make her go away?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Kriswillis. To reclaim your account I would recommend getting in touch with support. This form will not require you to log in, so you can enter an email you know is secure for Support to get back to you at. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible. Best of luck!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks. I have no problem logging in. That's the problem- apparently it's too easy to log in! I did contact support, but as there is no choice to direct my message to someone about an issue like this, I expect little more than a form letter that addresses a totally different issue. I joined Spotify when it first launched in the U.S. But with the total lack of humans to help when there is a serious issue, I'm far less comfortable continuing to use the service.

Marked as solution

Actually, I guess someone listened because my account was cancelled this morning and I am not allowed to resubscribe until I get them a bunch of info to prove it's my account. That's pretty irritating, but I guess it's a decent solution. Thanks for the help though.

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Kriswillis. To reclaim your account I would recommend getting in touch with support. This form will not require you to log in, so you can enter an email you know is secure for Support to get back to you at. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible. Best of luck!

Marked as solution

Thanks. I have no problem logging in. That's the problem- apparently it's too easy to log in! I did contact support, but as there is no choice to direct my message to someone about an issue like this, I expect little more than a form letter that addresses a totally different issue. I joined Spotify when it first launched in the U.S. But with the total lack of humans to help when there is a serious issue, I'm far less comfortable continuing to use the service.
Marked as solution

Actually, I guess someone listened because my account was cancelled this morning and I am not allowed to resubscribe until I get them a bunch of info to prove it's my account. That's pretty irritating, but I guess it's a decent solution. Thanks for the help though.

Suggested posts