Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stranger using my account

Stranger using my account

I have Spotify premium and used to have a huge music library that i builed up for years. Now just recently some person from another country started listening thorugh my account (sometimes another device was on and I could see it in my recently played songs), I didn´t get to do anything about until the **bleep** deleted my entire library. It sucks so bad! Do anyone have an idea about how this could happen and whether my music might be saved somewhere? I of course now changed my pastword etc. so I hope he can't do it again but wth to do? And Spotify doesn't really have a cutomer's service which sucks too 😞

1 Reply

That's so annoying! Sorry that happened to you! Here are some steps you can try:

To recover your playlists, acess on a computer your account,then go to recover playlists from the menu on the left or that link, choose the playlists that you want and they should reapear in your library.

To recover songs that were not on playlists, try contacting Spotify through this link: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Suggested posts