Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stuck in offline mode

Stuck in offline mode

According to twitter, there was maintenance over an hour ago but nothing happened. Instead, Spotify failed at 13:00 CEST and still won't go back to online mode. Also, I tried relogging and it purged my playlist Man Mad RAEG.

The error I get is 102, what does that mean exactly?

10 Replies

same here stuck in offline mode keep getting various errror messages including 404

Ditto...

Hello.

The maintenance was actually started at 13:00 CET, so you may be still experiencing that.

Keep an eye on our @SpotifyStatus twitter (link below) for further updates.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Like to listen to nice music while I'm free today but no way, spotify is stuck in offline mode since one hour now, why?

Same here?

Same here?? Wot no "Status" page on the website either? UK-based...anyone else?

Same here (Netherlands). Tech problems at Spotify?

Same in Spain. There must be a problem.

Thank you for your answer. The problem is now solved for me since a few seconds (but next time it may be better to announce the details of the situation directly on the statuts page on the website, because it was saying that everything was ok, so I thought that the problem was my connection, and I think that I was not the only one to think that).
Thank you again for your support and for all the music that you give us the access!

It's working now but the damage has been done and my list is sh-t. (If anyones into espionage classics, I'd be forever grateful for your suggestions.)

Suggested posts