Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Account Overcharge

Solved!

Student Account Overcharge

I signed up for a student premium account it was approved which is supposed to last a year without any renewal. Without any notification and without my consent account has been being changed to family account and been charged the higher price. I would like a recompensation for the overcharge of the student account price i signed up for. Also now as i am trying to manually switch my account back to a student account it says that i am approved but the page leads me nowhere and does not let me apply the student discount.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi  @llarysa 

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced some issues with your student discount.

In terms of the overcharge and refund I recommend you reach out to the folks here and they can take a closer look into this for you.

For adding your discount again, could you try another browser and/or clearing your browser's cache and try again for me?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi  @llarysa 

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced some issues with your student discount.

In terms of the overcharge and refund I recommend you reach out to the folks here and they can take a closer look into this for you.

For adding your discount again, could you try another browser and/or clearing your browser's cache and try again for me?

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts